[FOTD] Practice makes perfect!

3:43 AM

Hello guys! It's me again XD

Yesterday, since I don't have any mood to do my proposal I tried to practice my makeup skill. Especially eye makeup. I can't really do eye makeup, It's still hard for me to blend the color nicely. Either the color is become too transparent *for me* because too many blending, or the color is too strong it'll cover other color :(

I actually want to join a giveaway last week but I'm sick all week so I skipped the deadline :( I initially want to recreate this look

It mainly using plum color. I don't really have the same color so I tried to find other color which almost similar to this.

Here's the result:


This is what I used: 

Face
SkinAqua UVMoisture Gel
Canmake Dolly Mat Base
NYX HD Photogenic Foundation in Sand Beige
LA Girls pro concealer in Pure Beige 
Wardah Loose Powder #03 Ivory
Inez Color Contour blush #08 Gold Dipped Brick
NYX Blush PB01 Sand

Eyes
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
PAC 48 Palette
KATE eyeliner
Diamond Lash Fake Eyelash Princess eye
Dollywink Fake Eyelash #05 Real Nude
Silkygirl Blockbuster Color Palette #01 Bare Classics

Lip
Caring Happy Lip Colour #16 Summer Pink

What do you think? Did I do it or not? lol I still need a lot of practice, so bear with my skill for a while haha
And time for selca!

I'm sorry I'm not cute enough for your liking haha

Thanks for reading! See you on next post

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts