[FOTD] Cousin wedding

4:52 AM

Hello all! I rarely post again since I have many things to do. I have to make proposal for my upcoming paper >_< I progressed so slow. I wish I can do it better >.<

Anyway, two week before I attended my cousin wedding. I had to come early in the morning and do makeup since I became "Pager Ayu". Javanese tradition sure complicated in many way XD

Me, my sister, and my little cousin! My extended family is so big I can't possibly to remember each name and their status for me. This wedding is for niece of my uncle's wife. Yes, it's too far ^^; 

I can't really trust MUA for doing my face, and I think I have to show off my skill with make up in every event possible so I do my own makeup for this wedding (´▽`ʃƪ)♡ I feel so pro lol 

I didn't prepare everything for this wedding. I never know the color of the kebaya so I bring my coastal scents palette. The problem is I only bring one lipstick, which is Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Stoplight Red. It won't match with the color of my cloth, which is pink. So I put concealer before applying lipstick and use a little bit lipstick using lip brush resulting pinkinsh color (´▽`ʃƪ)♡ I named this look as romantic fantasy haha

Do you like this look? Thanks for reading!  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts