Confusion

6:51 PM

Hey belle! How's your day in this merry weekend? Did you got your plan?

Apparently I'm in deep confusion. I want to buy new lip product. I'm attracted to this two product


Etude Vivid Pop Sticks and Etude Rosy lip tint. Yep, both are etude product. For me, etude has good lip product. But I'm confused which product to buy!
I've been searching for swatches too
Vivid Pop Stick 
From website

From reviewer
(I'm sorry I forgot where I got this :( If you made this and don't want this swatches on my blog I'll remove this ASAP) 

Rosy lip Tint
From website
From reviewer
(I'm sorry I forgot where I got this :( If you made this and don't want this swatches on my blog I'll remove this ASAP) 

IMHO they have almost similar color. But Rosy tint is fall collection so  the color is a little bit darker than vivid pop. I'm having a hard time choosing which product to buy and which color should I pick. 

Any suggestion?? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts