OLIVE DES OLIVE FASHION COMPETITION AND GELAR JEPANG UI 2014

8:00 PM

Hello all! I haven't made any post because I'm that lazy yes lol

Last week, I joined Olive Des Olive fashion competition in Gelar Jepang UI 2014. Olive des Olive brand ambassador is so cute I can't even ////

Aside from competition, they had fashion show by their ambassador. There are six ambassador, and all of them are so cute! They wear Olive des Olive in several style. Kawaii, girly, tomboy, and boyish if I'm not mistaken (because I still can't differentiate style lol). The fashion show held twice, with different clothes.

(source: link)

And to me!
My number is 1, so I go first T^T it's kinda nervous T^T My friend took a video of me, I'm gonna put here out of my embarrassment


here's some photo of the event


After walking like a model, I had to explain my style. It's basically Navy style. I wear a jumpsuit which had navy-ish button and a sailor seifuku. The competition theme is kawaii summer, summer means beach, and it associated with Navy style.

And you know what.

I won the 2nd place

YEAY \o/ 



The prize is a dress. Olive des Olive posted on their page too. The dress is so cute OMG //// And there's something special about this dress.



Yes it can be worn inside out. This is so cute omg //// And to be honest, I like the grey one rather than checkered part. The checkered part is slightly longer than grey one so it you use grey part it'll look cuter imho. 

And I used it immediately lol. Time for FOTD!




It became long post isn't it lol. Thanks for reading! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts